Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Post For A While

Hey everyone!

So I leave for the States tonight to stay there, relax, have a meal with the family, and then tomorrow I leave. Eleven months in France, who could ask for more?
Last Saturday, I spent the entire day with my boyfriend at Canada's Wonderland. That was one of the best days in my life. I had so much fun, so many laughs, smiles, and memories to keep as I go away.
Now I've been finishing packing, making sure my check-in isn't overweight, and getting emotionally and mentally ready for the flight.
I want to thank everyone again who helped me with this. Especially the people at CYL, you helped me get to where I am today. If it wasn't for that camp, I would be waiting to go back to school here in Canada, bored out of my mind, and waiting for something exciting to happen.
I will post again as soon as I can, but I warn you, it might be in French haha! Probably not!

Toodles!