Sunday, August 14, 2011

Countdown Is On!

Hello Everyone!

So holy! Only nine days until I head on out into the unknown. What will happen is up to me and my choices. But I know one thing. Canada will always be my home country.
So I'm trying to start packing... it's starting out pretty hopeless. I'm trying though....
Yesterday my family made THE BEST surprise party ever. It was suppost to be a family reunion but then the next thing I know, friends start showing up and then the biggest surprise, my boyfriend. Oh and that wasn't the end. Later that night we had a dance. Out of all the dances I have been to, that was the best one I have been to.
I arrive in France I guess around seven in the morning. Which is around one o'clock in the morning here. My parents are going to love the phone call haha!
With the crazy week ahead, I think my last days here are going to be muchly worth while!