Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello Everyone!

So this is the first blog I have ever done. I was watching the movie, Julie and Julia with my family when we decided that I should write a blog on my exchange away.
So, here I am, creating my blog :)
Not on food but you'll be able to hear about that later when I am in France.
Tomorrow is the second orientation for my exchange. I'll be having to wear my Rotarian outfit (blazer, dress top and dress pants) and we'll be leaving at 5:30 a.m. so we can get there. AGH! Oh well, it is so worth it.
I'll be spending the whole day there and then I will return home and give you the update on it. We're suppost to be meeting with the Travel Agency at this orientation. Hopefully I will get more information on what is going to happen to me before I leave.
Already I have been planning on what to bring. I have already been researching on the clothes they wear there (it is much different from what we wear here in Canada!), trying to find a good digital camera that isn't too pricy, books that can help me (most of them are tourism books so they don't help AT ALL) and more!
I have gotten my rainjacket though. It is a waterproof trench coat, not too thin so that if it is windy I won't freeze, and it is red with black buttons. It is very "chique". Now I just have to find boots to match it haha.
I must get to work now. We had to read a book called "Touch the Dragon" and write a book report on it by this orientation and I still have lots more to write on it!

Au revoir mes amis!